The Pioneer is a medium to large disc golf backpack with a capacity of 25 discs and has been designed to offer maximum functionality and quality while maintaining a reasonable price.
It is compact, lightweight and very comfortable on the back! The material used is strong, durable and easy to clean. The quality of the Pioneer backpack is also proven by the fact that its main ambassador is the well-known professional discgolfer Brodie Smith.
- Main storage fits up to 24 discs (in the case of drivers)
- Lid of the main storage space has two slots - one can hold a disc plus it has two hidden pencil pockets, the bottom one is smaller, ideal for a marker, scorecard, etc.
- Putter pocket on the top of the bag holds up to 3 putters; also can be used as a zippered accessory pocket
- Middle zippered pocket is ideal for smaller items like your phone, wallet, keys etc.
- Two spacious side pockets - for a smaller jacket, snacks, accessories, etc .; they have another pocket on the outside - ideal for a marker
- Two side bottle pockets (easily fits the wider bottles and flasks like Nalgene)
- Velcro panel for patches (Atlas logo rubber patch is included with the backpack)
- Several D-rings for hooking your towel, bag-tags etc.
- High-quality workmanship + the bag is made of strong, highly durable fabric, which is also quick-drying and easy to wash
- Wide and very comfortable shoulder straps with a chest strap
- Comfortable padding on the back which secures a good air-flow for your back
- Reinforced bottom of the backpack with two robust plastic foots